CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Genital Herpes ((MMDR BLOG-DENIS RICHARDS STORY)

ananda7 Views: 4,458
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,080,467

Re: Genital Herpes ((MMDR BLOG-DENIS RICHARDS STORY)

HERE IS WHAT I READ ON THE Miracle-Mineral-Supplement DRCOM SITE OF DENIS RICHARD'S

The Miracle Mineral Supplement and The Herpes Virus
December 8th, 2007
About 10 years ago I was river rafting in Costa Rica. The raft turned over and I was taken under water where I struck a rock, receiving an abrasion and deep bruise on my upper leg. The abrasion, about the size of a silver dollar, became infected and took about 3 weeks to go away. For several years following my injury, the bruise would come and go once or twice a year. The bruise would last about 2 weeks followed by the infection surfacing, always in the same spot.

About 3 years ago the problem started to come on more frequently. I finally went to see a doctor who told me it was definitely a herpes virus. Naturally the American MD prescribed Antibiotics , along with an Antibiotic cream to be used with a dressing and L-Lysine. I took 4 different 500mg pills every 4 hrs. and the infection went away in about 3 weeks. None of the medication or herbal remedies I tried over the years seemed to make a difference in the length of time it took for the infection to run its course.By November of 06 the bruise, shortly followed by the infection, was coming on about every 3 months. I tried many different remedies and medicines, none of which were helping me fight this virus. The same sequences continued to repeat 3 to 4 times a year for the following 4 years and nothing helped to extend the time between the outbreaks.I met Jim Humble in early Feb. 2007 in Sonora, Mexico and was introduced to The Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS). I could feel the bruise coming on and knew it would be breaking the surface within the next few days. I started brushing and flossing my teeth with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , as well as taking drops internally every morning and night for my gum disease. I noticed a few days after I started using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement that the bruise feeling in my leg had gone away and there was no outbreak. I stayed on MMS until June 2007 and then quite taking the drops internally and just continued to brush and floss with the solution.I went on a Vitamin C protocol by Dr. Matthias Rath for a potential heart problem and since the Vitamin C is in direct conflict with MMS, I stopped using the drops. Approximately 4 more months went by before I noticed the bruise feeling start to come back for the first time since February 2007. I know Dr. Hitt and Dr. Humistonhad been using Angstrom Size Silver successfully along with The Miracle Mineral Supplement and ozonated water on nearly all of their seriously ill patents. I decided to try that to see if it would help. Within a few days of using the angstrom size silver the bruise feeling went away and hasn’t come back to this day.I went back on The Miracle Mineral Supplement and started ozonating my drinking water in addition to the Silver to see if a combination of the 3 would get ride of the virus once in for all. I don’t know for sure if it will stay gone forever but it has yet to come back, and when I retired in 1991 I felt 90 years old and now I’m feeling better than I remember feeling when I was in my 20’s! I feel if the combination of the three is good enough for the two best MD’s I have ever met (Dr. Hitt and Dr. Humiston) then I would be foolish not to try all three myself. My recommendation to everyone that has a serious health problem and can afford the cost, go see these two doctors. They don’t just use MMS but several other things that all complement each other.

I would appreciate all comments on this subject.

Tags: Dennis Richard, Disease, Herpes Virus, Jim Humble, John Humiston, Miracle Mineral Supplement, MMS, William Hitt
Posted in MMS | No Comments »

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)