CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Genital Herpes

ananda7 Views: 3,039
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,080,426

Re: Genital Herpes

dear 91091- I also wanted to mention that the mms is not very expensive ( i got mine for about $20 and that included the activator and a timer). You would be no wrose off than you are now to use it for a few months to see how it works. Not only is it reported to deal with the herpes but also your overall well being. If you read the reports on this site you will see that it will clean you up in many ways. It is safe and you have only to gain byt spending 20 bucks!

I have noticed in this very short time some little things falling away... ie. one is my desire for coffee (i was drinking 5 cups a day just to stay alert) --- now i only drink one cup in the morning. it just doesnt appeal to me after that. also, i have been addicted to cigarettes for 23 years...(yes i know thats terrible)-- i am finding my desire to smole a bit less. they dont taste the same on mms. so i find alot of half smoked cigarettes in my ash tray. I finally feel it is possible with the mms to stop smoking --- just naturally letting it fall away. I also notice my capacity to breath is better and my appetite has increased alot. I have been troubled with low appetite for years and went down to 103 punds from 125. i am now eating more scince the short time being on mms. I am sure more will occur as I continue. Good luck to you and all of you guys.

thanks for listeneing. lovingly,from ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)