CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Genital Herpes

ananda7 Views: 3,379
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,080,331

Re: Genital Herpes

I WROTE THe below THE OTHER DAY- that is the only herepes story i have for myself personally yet, but i have only been on this mms for a little over a week. i have herpes 1 and 2.
my husband also has herpes and is upt to 15 drops 2x a day where i am only at 4 drops 2x a day. he may see results faster than i, yet his herpes case was very very mild compared to mine to begin with. when i know more i will post it.

i talked to a man named denis richards on the phone. he is on the jim humble site as one of the suppliers. he had an experience already with mms curing his herpes. you can go to his website and read about it--
http://www.mmsdr.com/

heres how i look at it-- i know your iffy but you do not have anything to loose by starting mms and sticking to it.

herpes is a more long standing infection for me---(since i was 24 and i am now 41) so i suspect it will not be cured overnight, but i have yet to be hopeful about anything else in regards to the herpes other than this mms --- so we will see.

and i will definately keep you all posted about it on this forum as time goes by.

from ananda

this is what i wrote the other day...
DID WANT TO LET YOU KNOW OF THIS PART ALSO---

i used a dab of the activated mms on my lip where i had a herpes sore. the next day it did dry up and the following day it was gone. this was a herpes sore that was already getting a little better before the mms but it seemed to go away and dry out alot faster after the mms. the other thing i like about the mms is that i brushed my teeth with it. i have peridontal disease and a chronic pocket of infection in the back of my last molar that comes back on and off. after the third day of brushing my teeth with the mms the sore pocket was not inflamed any longer and after the fifth day it was basically gone. i will see if it comes again b/c in the past i would get an Antibiotic shot at the dentist in the pocket and it would go away only to return a few weeks later. so we will see. i still felt very nauseas with 5 drops or more so i went down to 3 drops after i had an awful time with 5-7 drops. 3 drops is better. thanks for listening. from ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)