CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baby Teeth

Aharleygyrl Views: 1,607
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 108,039

Re: Baby Teeth

i read your sister's email to me as well, so this is a response to both. you went to a really bad dentist. composites are fine for baby teeth. i don't know if they don't work as well, but it doesn't matter since they will lose those teeth eventually anyway. you could get a porcelain over gold crown. it will actually fit better most likely, because most stainless crowns are prefabricated in certain sizes and they make it fit as well as they can. i really don't know if they don't work well on baby teeth, but if you are concerned or if you don't want to go to the expense, have them put on a temporary lab made crown that lasts up to a year. we have them here for $60 ea. they will probably charge you much more. i cannot believe they don't know if the tooth is dead and cannot tell unless they work on it??? on the x-ray, they can see if the tooth is abcessed or not (dead or dying). you might not want to go back to that dentist. i wouldn't. it sounds like a typical dental office. i would be concerned about the brand of white fillings they are using. if you look through my forum postings, you will see a post on white fillings i did. IF IT IS DEAD, the tooth should be extracted. i don't know what they do, i guess you said a spacre. that sounds ok, but make sure there is no metal in it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)