CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: white tongue coat thinner?

theqbfox Views: 4,372
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,079,201

Re: white tongue coat thinner?

acupuncture is non-existent for me at the moment. the herbalist i saw in New York told me acupuncture is a "waste of time" and i even told my acupuncturist that, and she didnt even put up a fight! So who knows whats going on.
To be honest though, I DID feel something after doing acupuncture, but I don't know who or what to believe anymore to be honest.
Oh yeah, and are you the one with GI issues ieatworld? I have been very constipated the past two weeks (only had 4 small bowel movements), but I have found one technique that works well to get stuff moving down there (my acupuncturist recommended this)
Place both your hands on top of each other on your belly button and move your hands in a clockwise manner, making a circle on your stomach. Dont make too much of a circle, always make sure that the middle of your hands remains on your belly button. Make sure your stomach is relaxed while doing this, and do it in a calm atmosphere. She says do the motion like you have a ball in your stomach and youre just rolling it. Do this for 15 min before you rise and 15 min before bed, while in bed. I hadn't used it for a while, but I notice a couple days after doing it, I have a bowel movement (a small one, but its still something). I'm starting to get scared that I have weeks of food built up in me. Good luck and take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)