CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have been taking mms for about 6 or 7 days HERPES is an issue-- looking for support or anyone elses experience

ananda7 Views: 3,639
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,079,341

Re: I have been taking mms for about 6 or 7 days HERPES is an issue-- looking for support or anyone elses experience

Aww thanks so much for responding. Well, I have always had these symptoms for about 15 years. It is just a little worse since the mms. Especially worse the night I decided to take 7 drops. That is why I went down to 3 drops again. My husband is th type that "goes for it". He is up to 15 drops 2x a day. He seems okay, just a little indigestion and a couple times he wanted to take a nap. When I told him to go dow a few drops he just insisted he could handle it. So what can I do... he will do what he wants.

I was wondering if you could describe your situation to me... your experience and what your using it for.

I have been so sick for so long... I have been down all the holistic health routes... even traveled to Mexico to a holisitc hospital and spent all of our money and I am still sick.

I had a really deep heartfelt calling out for help the other night as I lay in bed ===almost like a prayer--- just willing to accept the illness all the way if this is what is to be --- and lo and behold-- a friend I met at the hospital in mexico called me out of the blue the next day, after two years. and told me of the mms. I felt that it may be the answer to that heartfelt deep moment I had the night before. That willingness to surrender to what ever may be.

Well, thank you for that information. I will stay at the dosage that feels like nothing is happening for a couple weeks. That is just what I needed to hear.

Please write more. Thanks so much from ANANDA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)