CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my husband ging too fast?

Keep Flushin Views: 1,018
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,079,264

Re: my husband ging too fast?

Yes.

Your husband still has not found his drop amount that he needs to use. Ask him. Ask him at what exact drop amount did he not feel tired and drained on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Most likely he could not tell you because he has gone too fast.

Afterwhich, we back down to the no sick, no symptom drop amount by only ONE drop.

We all do need to find our individual sickness point on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . So we will initially need to get "sick". For some are getting a lot sick.

Get him to find his maintenance drop amount. The maintenance drop amount is the exact number of drops he can take without ANY sick symptoms.

Then your husband he needs to work that amount for at least 2 weeks so Xs a day and make moves towards an alkaline diet. After that success he should move up ONE drop.

Or, I suppose he could get sick again and lower it back down. Sounds like a waste of energy to me unless he made tremendous amount of dietary and lifestyle changes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)