CureZone   Log On   Join
the herpes sore on my lip is gone and teeth

ananda7 Views: 1,856
Published: 11 years ago

the herpes sore on my lip is gone and teeth

i used a dab of the activated mms on my lip where i had a herpes sore. the next day it did dry up and the following day it was gone. this was a herpes sore that was already getting a little better before the mms but it seemed to go away and dry out alot faster after the mms. the other thing i like about the mms is that i brushed my teeth with it. i have peridontal disease and a chronic pocket of infection in the back of my last molar that comes back on and off. after the third day of brushing my teeth with the mms the sore pocket was not inflamed any longer and after the fifth day it was basically gone. i will see if it comes again b/c in the past i would get an Antibiotic shot at the dentist in the pocket and it would go away only to return a few weeks later. so we will see. i still feel very nauseas with the mms and i went down to 3 drops after i had an awful time with 7 drops. thanks for listening. from ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)