CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Be Careful-I like this one better.

Keep Flushin Views: 1,985
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,078,633

Re: Be Careful-I like this one better.

Forsammyray,

I understand your eagerness. But understand this, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement makes you sick.

What we do know so far is that if a person takes too much and gets really sick they will not want to do Miracle-Mineral-Supplement anymore.

If I had to recommend to a DF Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I would insist she/he stay under the nausea "sick" point unless she was incurable or had the time to give MMS 100% of his attention.

I am using Humbles advice on my teen DD. He suggests staying one drop under nausea. However, DD did not experience the nausea. She did experience loss of appetite. So I am striving to keep her one drop under loss of appetite.

The good news is recovery seems to be fairly swift once MMS is no longer active and I eat something and then cometh the runs.

Unless your body is adamant about detoxing through a cold. My DD got hit immediately with the detox cold after giving her 8 drops.

Presently, I have her on 2 drops 2X a day. In the middle of day she drinks Vitamin C, and gets her Potassium, Mag, Zinc.

I intend to get her and I to the 4 to 6 drops 2X a day and hold it there. That is what humble refers to as the maintenance dose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)