CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why are some people immune to candida overgrowth?

mackenzie1 Views: 1,591
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,078,273

Re: Why are some people immune to candida overgrowth?

"I do say sometimes that 'someone may have an overgrowth, but are not showing it visibly' especially in the case of anyone that claims a skeptical 'oh, I'm cured now!' (considering that I've never met anyone say this and haven't even seen an internet posting claiming so without selling products) after something like a systemic infection."

This is totally untrue. There are a lot of people who have posted in this forum who have been cured of systemic candida. I'm one of them. Research the archives to this forum and you'll find many posters who have been cured and who have left very explicit information about how they got well. People who have gotten well from candida may not be posting here currently because once they are well, other parts of life begin to take priority over having had candida in the past. Try to keep an open mind, and try not to be so negative about getting cured. If you are looking at every post that offers information about how someone was cured as "spam," it'll be hard for you to get anywhere.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)