CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Taking 30 drops

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Keep Flushin Views: 2,019
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,078,451

Re: Taking 30 drops

I have been taking 15 drops hourly then moved to bi-hourly then took a 12 hour break. I am on my official 2nd day of 15 drops or more then twice a day.

With Liver Flushing we get immediate results of good health and immediate "proof" albeit not long lasting but it most often happens. And with Iodine we are promised increased intelligence and lucid dreams with great highs. Even juice fasting we can look forward to the high of being in the now after getting thru a period of detox. Not with the high drop Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ride. Its a doozy drop off as like when you get off a spinning carnival ride and take your first step.

Ive been taking the 15 drops and as soon as I am feeling better, less sick, I take another drink get the nausious sick again. Through the night, I set the alarm for every two hours. Playing it by ear. Listening to my body. I ate some packaged sushi today. The ginger was helpful. Peppermint Tic Tacs have been helpful. And a large salad tonight hoping to keep some of it down. But then it goes out the other way just as fast. lol

Noteworthy: The pin point heart warms bursts I was feeling on lower dosages before has changed. The warmth has grown larger in span is happening more then once a minute then none for a while. It is also deeper warmth this time. Not unpleasant. Feels like a large butterfly opening and closing its wings in my heart and then it rests for a while. As if fluttering is what has caused the warmth.

I should take my pulse but I am not certain what numbers to look for. I am going to go google that. My temperature has been normal. I wish I had a blood pressure monitor too.

My eyes look normal. My skin tone(45)looks calm. Actually it looks rather pretty, like it is less bothered by something, less splotchy? Dunno.

After researching swollen Lymph nodes, it is apparent to me that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is kicking my immune system in some sort of overdrive.

My lymph node has been swollen in the past but unlike ever before it is tender and painful to the touch and much larger then ever before. Mini boil on my left neck lymph node appeared for first time also and one medium boil on my genitals also. They have all come about in the last 24 hours of my pounding Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

It is normal for me to not have any blemishes.

I painted these areas tonight with Iodine and drank 10 drops of iodine. Got a good feeling from doing that.

I felt like I should jog or run outside at my peak of nausea today.
Got the hunch that my body needs to cardiovascular to benefit from all this extra oxygen. Dunno. Did not follow instinct yet. I am going to see if it happens again tomorrow.

No sore joints so far. My head is uncomfortable but I would not go as far as to say I have experienced a headache. Head feels like something that does not belong there is there. And it is annoying to me because it makes me want to sleep.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.345 sec, (2)