CureZone   Log On   Join
Muscle flab and fasting Q

Views: 1,311
Published: 13 years ago

Muscle flab and fasting Q

I fell into a fast in sept due to some health issues and stopped because of additional health issue. I broke it on day 28. I wanted to begin again and do it more properly, breaking it was not done completely appropriately due to physician advice and health issue. SOme of the weight was regained.

My concern is that I have been relatively immobile due to a spine problem and I did not replace any muscle mass after the last fast. Is it okay to fast again if the muscle has not been been replaced ? I was concerned about losing too much muscle mass and feel like I am all flab except for the arms. I was hoping to do healthy long fast with distilled water ?

Also , what gives , I have been having a lot of false starts. I have done a number of one day , 2, 3 4 5 and then the 27 day fast and now can't seem to begin? it is frustrating...

Thanks for your thoughts..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.336 sec, (1)