CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 2 - Feeling very sleepy.. is this normal?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
02202002 Views: 2,000
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,077,333

Re: Day 2 - Feeling very sleepy.. is this normal?

Thanks for the comforting words Meli!

Sounds like you have done this before.

I am a Master-Cleanse rookie – first timer. From everything I have read online so far I understand things get better after the 4th day & that the clarity arrives on the 7th? It’s going to be tougher to have my worst 2 days on the weekend with my husband around the house cooking & eating etc.

I am essentially doing this to challenge myself and to lose weight. I am lacto-ovo vegetarian, typically don’t drink soda etc. Been that way for a long time. My primary source of fattening food is desserts & alcohol plus my exercise has reduced over the years. So I don’t think I will have a whole lot to cleanse per se. But if that happens than that’s great.

So far the scales have not nudged at all. I am 36 years old, 5’5’ and weight 145. I wish I could return to my 125 (I used to weigh that up until 2 years ago when I got married & then got fat).

I just was on the elliptical and am now going to get on my new rebounder for the first time.

Hope your leg cramps go easy on you tomorrow.

Happy fasting!!!!

Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)