CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to start cleansing

Views: 855
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,077,157

Re: Where to start cleansing

Yes, there is a lot of information here.
It gets simpler over time.

I would say that with all the medications that have been consumed (hopefully there won't be any more, they're just poisons anyway), that whats most needed is liver flushing.
This will help with the brain fog, fatigue and others.

However if you want to do some parasite cleansing and bowel cleansing first, those both are beneficial to do prior to the liver flushes.
I would say that the biggest benefit would be in the liver flushing.
The Liver Flushes are done every two to three weeks.
You could actually start with the bowel cleansing and parasite cleansing and then do the Liver Flushes when you want at any time.
So pretty much those three protocols could be done together if you want and just do only the Liver Flush during the one day that that takes.
The kidney cleanse is also good but I would do that later since the three mentioned are probably most important and enough going on at one time.
The P&B shakes are good. Also Oxypowder is popular for bowel cleansing.
Hulda Clark s parasite cleanse and Liver Flush recipe I would recommend.

You have just stepped up into the stratosphere in the way of health over any kind of medications.
God Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.230 sec, (1)