CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry I didn't see this sooner!

molly bloom Views: 2,816
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,076,343

Re: Sorry I didn't see this sooner!

Summerhaunt, what is IHN?

You know what I've been doing? Drinking at least 2 oz of Aloe Vera night and day. My husband found a bottle of it that I forgot about, and I've been doing that for over a week. Unfortunately I've had to turn to Ibuprofen for about 3 weeks now, and if I don't take it the pain was unbearable.

But tonight I have zero pain...like it never existed. So strange.

Here is the strange thing. The weather in my neck of the woods changed drastically today. For the past month it's be very very cold. Today a weather system is coming in (San Francisco Bay Area) and the temperature rose quite a bit. And boom...pain is gone.

I mention this because even my acupuncturist mentioned that it was strange it came on WITH the cold weather. Maybe I'm turning into a big thermometer? She thought it might be arthritis...or stress from bracing, or both. Oh joy.

I'll see how I am tomorrow. In the mornings I can barely move. I have learned not to be too hopeful on nights I have less pain. The mornings are horrible.

I do lymph brushing in the mornings with my loofa gloves. I use the eliptical more than five days a week, so I think I do the bouncing religiously. I don't know? I would not rule out some sort of lymphatic impairment however.

Thanks for posting all of this. This is such a painful condition, par to what I suppose people experience with severe back pain. I've now used castor oil, cayenne oil, tiger balm, heat, cold, visualization techniques....you name it. The past couple of weeks it has taken up most of my time and thoughts.

My husband said it was because I was hunched over the computer reading Curezone all the time! Well, he might have something there to, but I think he's just silly and slightly needy.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)