Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
02202002 Views: 829
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,076,495

Re: First Day Partner Needed!

Hello Nicky& Herb-gal!

Congratulations on doing the MC!!

I am a first timer myself & today is my first day. I am doing it to challenge & push myself, cleanse & loose some weight....

As of now I am on a 10 day plan. But, depending on how I feel around the 10th day I may continue for another week. My job involves 80% travel every week to customer sites Ė so depending on how practical it is I will continue. I am home for this & next week.

Felt great for a first day! Except for the caffeine shot I missed with my coffee. I had taken the Smooth Move Lax tea last night & promptly had a BM this morning. Following that I did the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) & emptied it in about 90 minutes. Managed to drink the 6 glasses of lemonade mix. Mine does not contain any molasses or maple syrup (I forgot to get some), but since I like the drink with just lemon juice & a dash of cayenne, I am going to continue that way. Also went on the elliptical & burnt 240 calories.

Just drank my lax tea & hope to get a good nightís rest.

Keep me posted on your progress.

Later

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)