CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: junkfood junkie on day three.. help

roooth Views: 841
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,076,346

Re: junkfood junkie on day three.. help

Jaja,

Hey sweetie, welcome aboard! This is an excellent site to learn about and improve your health! I give you big props for taking this on. The lifestyle changes are not always easy. The Master-Cleanse is a great tool for resetting your tastebuds. Like they say, it's not a magic bullet, but I think also that it is a great jumpstart.

I just want to let you know that for those of us with bad habits or especially with addictive tendencies towards Sugar and/or grains/other sweeteners, it can be a process finding our triggers. and it's like the bunnyhop... 3 hops forward and a hop or two back. I have backslid somewhat on and off, but I learn each time. I'm learning that even when I don't eat sugar, other substitutes get me back on the binge path. I have also never backslid all the way to where I started. I usually would lose 15 lbs and slide back 5-10, but over time my net loss is about 25 and I still adjust my lifestyle and I eat many more veggies than I ever used to. So that's progress. :) And I feel better than when I was eating out all the time having whatever I wanted.

Happy Cleansing!!! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)