CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 2 cents worth...

mikeh Views: 5,758
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 107,653

Re: My 2 cents worth...

Clay packs are natural clay mixed with purified water and/or herbs to detoxify the skin. There are several different kinds and types, they have been used for thousands of years. They are even metioned in the Gospel of Peace ( an Essene gospel ).

I use a product that is pascalite and zeolite ( 2 types of clay ) mixed. There is a clay packs and clay bathes forum on Curezone where I posted more information.

I have had good results doing clay packs on all my chakras, old scars, and old dental trama sites.

NAET is an allergy elimination technique: http://www.naet.com

It works, its just slow and takes time. It did get rid of my allergies to several kinds of food. Its one of the few things I've found in Alternative medicine that works almost as well as its claimed to. I've found that about 75-80% of things don't work or just work temporarily. I've also found that many people that claim to be experts or have an certain approach are "full of it". :) At least in my experience.

I'm by no means any expert, I just post around what worked for me in hopes that it will help someone else.

Now I'm just cruising with an occasional clay pack, a colonic once a week, and a good diet/healthy lifestyle. About the only things I take besides food are Noni Juice sometimes and coconut oil. I may start NAET again, at a slow pace, 1 or 2 treatments a month.

I've found that in my case most of the supplements and herbs will cause more harm over the long run because they throw the body out of balance ( homoestasis ) and kick the immune system off. So I'm taking a slow and easy approach on my own terms.
Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)