CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 2 cents worth...

mikeh Views: 5,504
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 107,651

Re: My 2 cents worth...

Mayeast,
I've had the parasites, heavy metals, and yeast to contend with. In my experience there are several things which helped me much more than the zapper that I might suggest:

1. colonics - This really has helped and I still get 1 per week. I couldn't believe the stuff coming out. Make sure you take pro-biotics if you do colonics.

2. Clay Packs - These block out interferance and let the cells in a particular area reset to your bodies resonance frequency and allow the cells to detox. These have helped greatly and reset all the merdians that got messed up from zapping.

3. NAET - This helped get rid of some of my allergies.

4. Heavy Metal Chelation - This helped, but I would not do without Colonics, it helps the stuff get out much faster. Also I recommend a slow and easy approach with breaks. I went into it a little to fast a few times and got major detox symptoms.

5. Raw foods - Carrot Juice, Garlic, Pumkin Seeds, Almonds, etc. All these seemed to help me. I'm not a complete Raw foodist, but I eating a lot of Raw foods, prob 70% of my diet right now.

I did try the zapper and many parasite cleanses with initial success followed by them coming back again. I had much better results treating the core problems and then my body killed the yeast and parasites by itself.

Hope this helps you in some way....

Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)