CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 5,310
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,076,402

Edited

My father was a Pepsi drinker. Personally, I never liked the stuff. It always tasted too sweet to me, and I found that it doesn't have that nice 'bite' to it that Coke has. I'm not a soda drinker anymore; except when I go to the movies. And occasionally when I want something to settle my stomach. Yep, Coke and Ginger Ale do that for me, too!

Coca-Cola has changed quite a bit over the years, too. Where I used to enjoy an occasional Coke, I've later found that I prefer the Diet Coke. And it has nothing to do with concerns about weight. To me, the original Coke has changed (even the Coke Classic) from what it once was, and it's missing that 'bite'. The Diet Coke is closer, to me, in taste to the original Coke than the Coke they now make.

And I made an interesting discovery. Here in Chicago, I can go into some of the Mexican restaurants and grocery stores and buy small glass bottles of Coke - just like the original. And guess what? This Coke uses different sweeteners than the US version of Coke. And it still has that great 'bite' to it!!!

And the acid you're asking about...

Phosphoric acid.

Like the one that some of the Liver Flushes recommend!

(My first Liver Flush was with berries and whipped cream!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.352 sec, (1)