CureZone   Log On   Join
Temporary Discontinuance

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
zalemander Views: 1,668
Published: 13 years ago

Temporary Discontinuance

Well, after being on the Humaworm program for nearly 3 weeks, I had to discontinue due to overwhelming symptoms.

Things were fairly quiet until about 2.5 weeks in. Had no noticeable symptoms nor visible parasites in the stool. Stools then started getting looser, darker, and bloodier (though the blood was slightly present before starting as I have a type of colitis). Then the stool frequency and gas picked up and became ridiculously foul smelling, creating very embarrassing social situations. Finally, it was as if my system said "screw it" and I came down with uncontrollable, frequent diarrhea (upwards of 10 times a day), painful cramps and gas, and excessive rectal bleeding. It has been very unfortunate timing as I had a 13 hour, trans-pacific flight and will have a weekend full of graduate school coming up. Experienced with colitis symptoms, these symptoms, aside from the time of the onset of the disease, have been the worst I've experienced thus far. I'm not sure if it's die off, a result of things I ate, or humaworm upsetting my already fragile digestive track.

At any rate, it's been about 5 or 6 days of these symtpoms with perhaps only minimal improvement since. I'm assuming I'll need to wait 3 months before I (if I decide to) attempt this again?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)