CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Need Advice!

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
3jaysmom Views: 1,351
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,075,534

Re: I Need Advice!

Hi, I had the same symptoms as you, and like you, they would get better, and I would kind of forget about it for a few weeks, untill it happenend again. The problem is that this went on for severeal months untill there was only a few days of non symptom days, and mostly chest pain-heartburn-rapid pulse days. The problem is, with time, they do not get better, only more frequent. I also had 3 bladder infections scince I had it put in, and I had never had any in my life before the mirena. I was told by several dr's that it could not be the mirena...who knows. All I do know is that after I had it removed, I am starting to see the symptoms lessen. Its only been 2 weeks, and no period yet, but I am feeling somewhat better. I think you should consider taking it out, and not waiting 10 months like I did. I hope things go well for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)