CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pepsi Question Update.....

Johny Apple Bomb Views: 5,525
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,075,443

Re: Pepsi Question Update.....

well, it was Humbles own words. He said Pepsi was the best thing for any blood clots caused by Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Pepsi is bad for you in a million ways but a small amount is probably a good idea when on the Protocol.

Humble: I’ve got some bad news for the “purists” in the crowd.

Abraham: Yes?

Humble: We checked Pepsi and Coke, and all of those. We drank Pepsi and then checked our blood, and then drank Coke and then checked our blood, and then drank water and checked our blood, and believe it or not, the Pepsi dissolved more of the blood clots than anything else. Coke didn’t do very good, but Pepsi really did good, so I found that if I checked my blood and I was taking plenty of water or not getting quite enough water, I could drink a glass of Pepsi and wow (laughing) the clots went away! (Laughing)

Abraham: That’s going to go into the annals for the “Coke vs. Pepsi” crowd big time! (From as far as I can remember there has been a “rivalry” of sorts between people who preferred Coca-Cola and those who preferred Pepsi-Cola, in the same way that there are those who prefer Fords vs. Chevy’s.)

Humble: I don’t know what it is in Pepsi… and it wasn’t just for me but a whole bunch of us checked it to see if that was true and it worked out for everybody.

Abraham: Maybe that’s why, maybe it was “the Pepsi Generation” after all, huh? (Laughing, referring to an advertising campaign for Pepsi Cola of the 1960’s.)

Humble: (Laughing) Maybe so…

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)