CureZone   Log On   Join
O/T *Edit*

sanctuary2 Views: 1,068
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,075,702

O/T *Edit*

I keep thinking that because I haven't had any diarrhea or vomiting or nausea that I must be cleaner inside that I thought. I had just done my second parasite cleanse just prior to the mms and a bowel cleanse. But my diet is appalling. Especially since moving. With no husband to cook for and an abundance of take out food options (no previously available to me), I have really been a bad girl lately.

I think I will check out the LOA forum. I have thought about it many times, but was worried it might be a too much like the one at the Secret website, which can get a little airy fairy for me. I enjoy reading Invincible's posts, she seems to be on the right track. And I do have a vision board. Actually been using the same principle for years and to good affect. My husband and I's dream home (which he designed) is on there and we had planned to build it in 5 years. But now it looks like we will start building in about 6 months, so I do believe anything is possible.

Thanks for the input.

*Edit*

Just found this. It sums it up pretty well:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1075177

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)