CureZone   Log On   Join
I can't believe that anyone would even claim this...

ldsfireguy Views: 5,583
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,075,417

I can't believe that anyone would even claim this...

Thanks for posting this ...

It's not often that I feel like really coming out strongly in a negative way about something here on Curezone, but this is one of those times. I'm not sure if there was a recent thread about this "Pepsi protocol" here in the forum; if so, could you point me to it?

The idea is completely wrong. Sure, pepsi will disolve fatty solids, and proteins, and even bone, both living and dead. This means that it also acts in this way upon our own tissues and cells.

Pepsi contains LOADS of acids, which in turn acidify the body, providing an optimal environment for pathogens to grow. Additionally, the very high Sugar content of pepsi further feeds these organisms, increasing the acids even more in the body. Then the caffein over-stimulates the adrenals and organs, leading to eventual let-down and again, pathogen growth.

In addition to its acidifying and pathogen-stimulating actions in the body, the very high acid content of the Pepsi causes the body to demand emergency release of alkalizing minerals from the bones to save itself from acid-poisoning. So, the ultimate result of pepsi is also a very real weakening of the bones, leading to osteoporosis.

There are only a few things that equal pepsi (and similar sodas) in terms of acidifying the body, and thus growing pathogens...for anyone in the holistic community to recommend any of these is very irresponsible.

If you want to drink it, then of course do so (I still do a couple times a year), but do not for a second fool yourself into thinking you are getting something healthy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)