CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T Re: wondering when the energy comes

freeman9007 Views: 4,049
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,075,282

Re: O/T Re: wondering when the energy comes

Hi
I am on the gold coast. Its the TSH blood test that is the problem. You dont need expensive compounded meds. Oroxine (T4) and Tertroxin (T3) cost $4.50 each for 6 months supply and will work given time.

Its just that Armour has both T3/T4 contained within it, plus some T2 and Calitonin.
Imported armour costs me $60 for just over 3 months supply. no script required.

I had to self medicate cos no one here understood how to treat thyroid. until I found my current Doc. and we work together. The mavens on the about.com thyroid forums are brilliant and available to guide.

You may not feel better until your adrenal and thyroid issues are addressed and balanced. Supplements are great and support different things, but vitamins will not replace 'hormone'.

I need something powerful to kill the Candida,(have had it in my throat for 3 years, elsewhere in the body I now believe 17 years) but I need to support my adrenals whilst the detox takes place and be prepared to reduce my thyroid hormones. I also need to re-build my Vit D - which is a hormone, not a vitamin.

When this candida is gone, I will still need thyroid hormone........just alot less

sorry its so long again. I do understand your frustration re GPs and costs, I have spent thousands the last 17 years since I was mis-diagnosed with the TSH of 4.
like so many others. I got my brain back and lifted my Depression with T3 (Tertroxin) overnight. I now need to get rid of the fibro pain possibly caused by low Vit D and Candida
freeman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)