CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Weight gain, depression,mood swings, insomnia after liver flushes?? Desperate help!!!!!!!!!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Ohfor07 Views: 6,478
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,075,115

Re: Weight gain, depression,mood swings, insomnia after liver flushes?? Desperate help!!!!!!!!!

Hello. Sorry to read about your dilemma. Don't know how much this info might help, but wanted to let you know nonetheless.

Personally, if this were me, I would not assume that diet is not a contributor. Don't get me wrong, it looks like you've been following a fairly healthy diet, but at the same time you seem pretty sure that the diet is not where your problems lie. Just want to say that sometimes the problems lie in multiple places, and of those places, some of them may be easy to overlook because of assumptions.

Since you mentioned the situation with birth control pills, and since it has only been in the last week that I first came upon some relevant information, I wanted to share it. The average birth control pill is made from horse urine. I've viewed, listened to and read a lot of varied information the past week, including this one blurb on how big Pharma generally manufacturers birth control pills, so I now do not remember exactly where I came by that info. I'm pretty sure it came from Dr Schulze himself, but I do not remember for sure. I mentioned this tidbit to a friend who works in a pharmacy and they confirmed that yes, birth control pills are and have been made out of horse urine.

You've also mentioned "... it's like complete hormonal disbalance..." To be honest with you, I really do not know what might (operative word - might) be all the ramifications from short OR longterm use / ingesting horse urine. I'm guessing this is one of those many things that may not manifest identically in all people the same way, but will probably vary from one person to the enxt. It sticks in my mind that big pharma settled on horse urine because of the various levels of hormones contained in it, and this is a "raw material" resource that they can get cheaply, in combination with their particular method of disrupting a woman's monthly cycle enough to prevent pregnancy.

It stands to reason that if/when a person's hormones have been intentionally medicated out of balance, any of the many biological systems operating within that person that also rely at least in part on hormonal balances may also be indirectly put out of whack, and this in turn may leave this person and any of the various other influences they have in their life in a state that does not abide by reason. Your assessment that your diet has been generally healthy enough to not be contributing to your problems might be correct, or it may not. Drinking lots of water and eating lots of vegetables are good things to have in a diet for any person. Unless you are saying that your diet consists only of water and vegetables, then you do need to consider your diet as possible supsects on the short list causing you so much suffering. The birth control pills probably deserve to be at the top or near the top of such a list.

Since this is the Schulze Forum , I'm going to go out on a limb and give some advice in line with what Schulze himself would likely advise; stop taking the birth control pills; try a juice fast for 3 days or so; follow that up with another few days of eating only raw vegetables & fruits and nuts and grains; supplement throughout with appropriate herbal formulas. If your conditions improve, then you might want to gradually introduce your normal diet and see if you continue to improve. As far as what "appropriate" might be in your case, I cannot say for sure. Schulze does not take health lightly, especialy ill health in people seeking his assistance. He expects people to make their health as much of a priority as he does, and if they won't, he won't help them. That might seem rather inflexible, but at the same time, perhaps this is why he's had so much success healing people with failing health.

Schulze himself seems to be somebody well in tune with the particular needs of women. This I know from having recently viewed the videos of a 3-day lecture he gave in 1993. Therein he mentioned a specific PMS herbal formula he developed for a woman to take during days 18 through 28 of her monthly cycle. I don't remember the exact formula, but the point is, he is somebody who cares enough about this kind of issue to have developed a formula to help with it. You might wanna watch those videos (21 hours worth), which were posted in this forum about 8 days ago (by me).

Best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.564 sec, (2)