CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T Re: wondering when the energy comes

sanctuary2 Views: 3,909
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,075,167

Re: O/T Re: wondering when the energy comes

I was using progesterone cream up until a few nights ago when I ran out. I am still taking DHEA for a few more days till that runs out also. Plus loads of supplements that were supposed to re-balance my hormones. They didn't help. I honestly didn't feel any different on them. And a few times I had periods that lasted up to 3 weeks. The only thing that stopped the bleeding was when I started to take Maca powder.

I firmly believe now that the problem is stress, and diet and exercise. No amount of pill popping is going to help me until I learn to keep my stress under control. Years ago when I was "clinically depressed" and taking anti-depressants and not getting any better, finally, after two years of pill popping, I joined a gym (to get rid of the 60 extra pounds I had put on from taking the drugs). Only when I worked out each day and was sensible about what I ate did I feel any better. I have let my life spiral out of control again, and only I can get it back on track again.

Sorry, if that sounded like a lecture, I think I was talking to myself there ;)

I think that is really cute that your hair turned curly. Mine just falls out. And the books sound interesting. I love to read, I just don't make enough time for it these days. Will have to work on that.

Thanks again.
hugs
Tracie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)