CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Total Cleansing Protocol Order

roooth Views: 1,095
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,882

Re: Total Cleansing Protocol Order

Hiya Cujo,

Hey, much kudos for looking into and learning about more cleansing protocols. I was wondering about the parasite cleanse before Liver Flush thing myself before I did my first LF. As you learn about LFing, you'll learn that in order to clean the liver completely, it should be done periodically over and over again until it appears to be clear (no stones for 3 flushes) then you'd just do maintenance flushes. You may read about people who are doing their 25th or 35th flush! It's different for everyone of course. Soooo... I don't believe there is any problem at all with doing a Liver Flush after this - it is less than 2 days after all - and doing a Liver-Flush between each cleansing protocol really, since they must be spaced a minimum 2 weeks apart.

Perhaps the protocol is best worded this way: it's good to do a Liver Flush AFTER a parasite cleanse. Before and after is fine. (I'm doing Humaworm now.) This is becuase a very common parasite is liver flukes, and a liver flush will remove flukes that you killed during the parasite cleanse.

Anyway, congrats on Day 6 - isn't the Master-Cleanse great?!! Happy Cleansing. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.437 sec, (1)