CureZone   Log On   Join
Good post Hopinso! You give us all hope.

Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give t...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
jessesmom1987 Views: 1,084
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,344

Good post Hopinso! You give us all hope.

That was a good post Hopinso- thank you for being here on Curezone and sharing what you have been through, because it definetly gives hope to those of us that are still getting through it.

The last Liver Flush I did was a successful one like you were talking about- I haven't kept count of how many flushes I've done, but it's around the 12-15 flush point. The flush prior to this last flush, it was like you were talking about- it was like something had come "unclogged"- and in the coffee enema 2 days into the Coke Flush prep (apple cider/phos drops) I got a mother-lode of all colors of fluke "chunks" and rolled up tomato skin flukes out. During the actual flush, I got a few more fluke "chunks" out- and haven't had any signs of flukes since then--knock on wood! I have killed alot of flukes, different varieties- including the large ones.

It was a month in between flushes- and this last liver flush, I could feel that stones kept moving forward and my liver felt like it was telling me to "don't stop now", and I kept up with the apple cider/phos drops and continued to coke flush several days apart- 3x in a week- and the size of green stones, and amount of green stones amazed me. I got a lot of 1/2 inch sized stones- one that was one inch. The 2nd and 3rd flush during the same week (2 days apart) produced alot of the darker greener, harder stones- smaller than the first flush, but still not small.

My liver felt so much better, it was like it was telling me "thank you" for getting the "splinters" out of there- I continued to feel the stones in there moving forward that needed to come out. I know there's controversy over the use of Epsom Salts , but I have combined the Coke Flush with The Clark Flush , in that I do use the Epsom Salts like Hulda Clark 's protocol is, and it really does help to open the bile ducts and get the stones out.

I'm curious to see happens in the next liver flush. I think getting the stones moved out of the liver has also helped this past week after the flush, in killing more parasites that may have been hiding behind the stones- just my opinion. I can always tell when major parasites are being killed because of a feeling of that particular spot that they are at feeling "puffed up, and contracted", and after moving the stones out, I took what the Alt Med Dr. has me on for killing parasites, and I could feel my whole liver "puff up and contract" and could tell something was being killed. Castor oil packs help alot too- plus at that same time I have just this past week added a small amount of castor oil internally. I sure enough killed a 12 inch ascarid, and have continued killing more ascarids this past week.

It goes to show though, that parasite cleansing and Liver Flushing goes hand in hand. Dr. Sutter says the same thing that you said in this post, that if you're still flushing stones, there's most likely still parasites. You're a good example of how that worked for you in getting your liver cleaned up.

Thanks for your post, it was well said and gives much hope!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)