CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My MMS Experience So Far

ldsfireguy Views: 10,250
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,305

Re: My MMS Experience So Far

It was very uplifting to hear of your progress on this protocol. I know that it can be scary and sometimes confusing when all this stuff happens, but you really do have to pay attention to that intuitive sense that is telling you when your body is resolving things.

It certainly sounds as though something dreadful was resolved in your knee, as you described it.

"I don't know what it was, but the next day my sore knee disappeared. Then I immediately had a healthy red-blooded menstrual period. The whole ordeal freaked me out a little so I went off of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for 3 days."

This is very cool ... I would suggest reducing your dosage when you feel that your body is working through detox to resolve something (ie. go down to just 2 - 3 drops or something). That way your body can maintain its cleansing process.

But it certainly sounds like you are doing good work ... and starting up again fairly quickly was probably a good thing.

One comment though:

"I'm wondering WHEN I will be able to make it to 15 drops???"

I know that you know this already, because you are very experienced here on Curezone ... but this really is a process.

Let's say that you were lifting weights at the gym, repeating the same lift (say, a curl) with a 25lb weight gave you a terrific workout. This allowed your muscles to be stressed but not so much that they tore or got pulled, and they were able to recuperate by the next day. At the same time, the stress on your muscles achieved its goal, and over time your muscle mass increased and their tone and energy also increased.

You would not really need to worry about when you could start curling with 50lb weights...it really would not matter, as long as the workout continued to help you, and your strength and vitality increased.

Sorry for the overly simple analogy.

If you are cleansing (and you can feel that your body has just cone a LOT of cleansing), then you really do not need to increase the RATE of the cleansing. In fact, the rate at which you have just been going was so steep that it made you stop for a little while ...

Sorry again ... just my 2 cents. You are doing such good work ... I don't want you to risk your progress by an overly optimistic or enthusiastic increase in dosage.

Scott
so that you were able to work them again with the 25 lb weight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)