CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Around 25th flush -- just now seeing lots of green

hopinso Views: 1,424
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,073,906

Re: Around 25th flush -- just now seeing lots of green

The good news is that once you release a big load of parasites your liver will begin to flush out the tube clogging waste and you will probably see dramatic improvements in health. This happened to me after I found parasite fragments in stones during my 17 flush. After my 15th flush and still releasing stones I became quite discouraged and asked both my Naturopath and Andreas Moritz why I was still passing stones, I thought I would get it all over with in a few flushes. Both said parasites, poor diet, drugs and stress could cause the continuous production of stones. After I started to get rid of parasites the stones started pouring out for about a month; then I was stone free. I still do maintenance flushes every season and if I do pass stones, try and do a follow-up flush or two. My diet was excellent at the time, although it has fluctuated between pretty good and awful since then. Still, I have found that when your liver is well cleansed, you can enjoy the occasional "no-no" without suffering distress. The body is wondrously designed to be self-cleansing. When we overwhelm the body's natural functions with too many poor dietary choices, then a simple Liver Flush can work wonders.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)