CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm - Seen parasite treatment help Raynaud's?

summerhaunt Views: 2,215
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,073,728

Re: Humaworm - Seen parasite treatment help Raynaud's?

Niacin is supposed to help with Raynaud's (In trials, 500mg once a day was the initial dose, then twice a day up to a total of 4gm per day). I'm looking for the site I found the information at, but you can google it and get lots of hits about it. Niacin opens up the capillaries to improve circulation (allows 2-4 blood cells through a capillary as compared to the typical one). Use the inositol hexaniacinate type of niacin. This is the only high dosing niacin that's non-flushing that does work on circulation and cholesterol and isn't shown to harm the liver. The other non-flushing types of niacin do not work and are hard on the liver. The flushing niacin does work, but for the higher doses, can be hard to take because of some of the discomforting side effects.

I just started inositol hexanicinate (IHN) about 1 1/2 weeks ago. It hasn't totally stopped some of the swelling I get, but I think it'll take a couple more weeks. If memory serves, I think the site I had come across said for Raynaud's it can take a couple months for things to regulate. I've never been diagnosed with Raynaud's, but my sister has. However, I've been getting problems with edema the last two years. I have noticed my skin has become very youthful since starting, very soft, smooth, and moist, which says to me the additional circulation from the niacin is making the detox work better since I can carry out more waste through the capillaries that I could before. I look forward to seeing how the Humaworm works when I take my next round in a few months in conjunction with the niacin. I'm just about to hit 39, and my hands look like a teenager's!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)