Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
smibbe Views: 4,523
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,074,236

Re: MMS vs HIV?

Please read what I am writing and understand I am NOT a non-sympathetic person about the homeless or any other group. I love and care about all people. There is not one ounce of judgment in what I write below.

I'm skeptical of what that man told you about being born with AIDS if he is 31 years old. AIDS was not recognized in the US until 1980. There were people exhibiting signs of HIV+ documented in 1978. Almost exclusively, in the US (assuming this man was American) these were homosexual men. Through bisexual sex, blood transfusions, it crossed into the general population. No judgement, just how it was.

Reference:
http://www.aegis.com/topics/timeline/

This man would have been born in 1976. Highly unlikely he was born with AIDS at that time. Of course he could still have AIDS but there's something not quite true there.

You are kindhearted and well-intentioned in wanting to help. Often, those on the street or in shelters are not always truthful. People in general are not always forthcoming or may even know how they obtained the disease or any other disease especially those with known sexual transmission.

While you want to help, directly giving him a bottle of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement could be more damaging than helpful. As another contributor suggested, being able to obtain the activator could present a problem. Antother thought is that some other homeless person could pick that bottle up from him and consume a huge gulp, if not the entire bottle before realizing what was happening. I shudder to think of how a body would handle that much of such potent substance.

Love always, act from the heart, but consider the possibilty that what you hear may not be the truth. As the old saying goes, take it with a grain of salt.

Thank you for being a CARING person. We need more in the world and more like you who want to move to action.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)