CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for acne

sparkysgirl18 Views: 1,779
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,066,839

Re: Help for acne

Hello, I battled Acne for months after the insertion of Mirena. I started using ProActiv again because it worked wonders before. But, this time Proactiv wasn't doing it. But I have now started using Witch Hazel. Its only $2 at Walmart and it works great. But let me warn you, it smells terrible, but you eventually get used to it, also don't get it in your eyes because it will burn. I have also noticed a reduction in redness and previous Acne scars and marks on my face and it firms the skin too. I have also had a blackhead problem which is now almost non existent. My husband has used Oxy for years and he is 34, when he seen what was happening with my skin he has now started using it. Its cheap, easy to use, works great and I haven't had any new Acne since I got all the old acne cleared out of the my skin. It will take a couple of weeks before you notice a big difference, but I will never use anything else. I just hate that it took me this long to find it, If I had known this when I was a teenager, my skin would be in excellent condition. I am now trying to convince my teenage son to start using it, but he is having a hard time getting past the smell. ( FYI - the smell doesn't stay once the witch hazel has dried, so no one else will be able to smell it.) Good Luck,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)