CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toddler's gum infection and abcess and detox pads

Flesh Eating Cancer Stopped
This Blend of Colloidal Copper, Silver and Zinc stops thos...

Silver Aloe Skin Bar
Colloidal silver, aloe & more! Shower, shampoo, shave - even brus...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
anonalon Views: 13,723
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,070,852

Re: Toddler's gum infection and abcess and detox pads

Hi,
Thank you for your time. I have done a lot of calling and called every dentist in the area. Unfortunately, no one will do it without putting him in the hospital and putting him under general anesthesia. My only option is to hopefully find someone out of state.

The good news is the swelling has gone down considerably from yesterday due to the oregano oil.

Off topic, I saw a post on your forum that said the detox pads may draw sodium out. I have problems with my adrenal glands and need to eat salt on a daily basis to keep up
with all of the salt I lose on my own. Would it be safe for me to use these pads? I also have multiple chemical sensitivity in a really bad way and I feel it may be due to mercury toxicity. So far the pads look like the most gentle option for my already very sensitive body to detox. What is your opinion on a person with adrenal exhaustion using these pads?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)