CureZone   Log On   Join
Remember too beenthere and done that, that...

popeJohn3rd Views: 3,679
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,070,300

Remember too beenthere and done that, that...

People can also be very resilient. This person doesn't know me from Adam. I'm sure whatever I said that she/he didn't like, will probably go forgotten before long. That's how I am. My opinion is such that, if a person is that sensitive then the internet is not the place to seek very important advice. You never know what you are going to get on the internet. The internet attracts all kinds of people and they are not all good people. This is why when I am hurting really bad, I seek help elsewhere. Now I do like to ask poignant questions on here to see what others opinions are but I try not to take to heart what people online say to much. I have been called racist names on the net. So maybe this person should seek advice through other channels.

PS... never mind the Pope comment. I simply assumed every one knew I was joking as obviously I am not the real Pope. At least I hope no one thought I was the real pope. If they did believe I was, then I am shocked very much so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)