CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: been there!

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

More
More
been there done that Views: 3,627
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,070,344

Re: been there!

"being forced to mingle or adapt in a social environment"

Whoever is forcing you, rygar, is being unjust and they should stop (are you the one? I could understand you being mad at yourself if it is).

"withdrawn,aloof,emotionally detached and distant"

Before I was 10 years old, I knew that my parents weren't made for each other. This gave me a feeling of insecurity, even though they didn't divorce right away, the family was "unstable" and didn't provide me with a firm foundation/identity/heritage and I grew up with the exact same feeling of "detachment" (NO exagerration), I couldn't believe that life was real for me. Technically, I was born by mistake and shouldn't exist (no identity, no unbroken heritage, almost all children of divorce grow up with Depression through middle age). I grew up in a daze. Those are the EXACT words I describe how I lived until I was 51. I shook that by REALLY BEing alone and learning about myself. I developed a SELF (identity, self recognition/realization) and learned to love who I was (self acceptance). I also learned to acknowledge my faults (sloppiness, etc.) and that people like to criticize me simply so they can redeem their ego and conscience because THEY feel like failures in THEIR lives.

I learned to love myself (who I was) and BE who I was.

Does this seem "out of place" or esoteric? It may seem "off topic", but the creator's true name forever is..."I am who I am" (Exodus 3:14). In other words, the only way we can really find happiness in life is to know and BE who we are.

Your p 0 r n is like my sloppiness (it really doesn't mean you're a sick, evil person). In general, many people actually LIKE to claim to FEEL offense (so they can be a martyr/hero/victim) and redeem their ego and conscience, so they PICK on things like p 0 r n and sloppiness, but if it is not causing harm to anyone else, it is just an IDIOSYNCRACY/quirk/habit that you could (your choice) find "unkempt".

Intellectuals/professionals also like to think everything is a "mental illness/sickness" so they can make money or be "intellectual" and superior (prudishly), they'd rather not accept mere idiosyncracies and habits. Allow yourself the option of accepting your idiosyncracies, habits, etc. if they are harmless to society. When you get off your case, life will be better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)