CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: been there!

rygar. Views: 3,684
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,070,294

Re: been there!

I have always been alone..even as a child,solitude,80s tv and microwave meals were my only real 'friend'.I discovered p 0 r n o g r a p h y VERY early on so ensues my obsession with sex,orgasm and sexuality..I don't think I would be whom I am today if hadn't discovered sex so early nor if I had experimented so much since I was younger..solitude,sex and my thoughts were my only companion as a child.Often withdrawn,aloof,emotionally detached and distant..teachers often became worrisome because of my uninhibitedness in the class room,combined with my detachment..it gave much to be worry about. I don't mind being alone so much as I do being forced to mingle or adapt in a social environment,which I could if I 'really' wanted to..though most of the time I just smile and play nice when ever it's convenient and shut off when it's not..most of the time,I am lost inside my head during those times of auto pilot,either at work or times in public..I just don't care about interaction nor relating on a social level,most of the time I just BS and fit in in order to avoid suspicion and probing into my life..which is very private.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)