CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Opinion?
 
humaworm Views: 3,297
Published: 16 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 106,983

Re: Any Opinion?


I know this topic was started some time ago, however the following information is relevant to the topic. Long ago, people were closer to nature. Medicinal herb use was NORMAL. In fact, doctors right here in AMERICA in the late 1800's and early 1900's helped their patients "worm" themselves every six months. Hence, the six month check up of today. You may have an older relative who might remember taking castor oil. The castor oil treatment was a parasite removing treatment. 70% of ALL parasites that are able to live in the human body are the one-cell protozoa type. The other 30% are the pinworms, tapeworms, roundworms, etc. Yes, the parasites do damage, but their toxins are the real enemy. For example; parasite urine is pure ammonia. Enough of that in your body can cause reactions that mimic many other diseases, so the true cause of the problem is not addressed. Go to this CNN story reported last last summer (August 2005) where 3,000 people became infected with Crypto parasite infections from ONE WATER PARK in New York State! http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/08/23/waterpark.illness/index.html parasites are out there, but they can be held in check quite easily. We just have to revert to some simple home remedy type treatments and rid ourselves of them every six months.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.910 sec, (1)