CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Opinion?

mikeh Views: 4,257
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 106,983

Re: Any Opinion?

NatRostova,
I read you post with interest. Most people refuse to believe that its possible. But let me tell you, regardless of how good your hygene is you can get them and you have them.

In my case, I think I picked most of them up in the Philippines. I got sick for over a week there and I've never been quite right since then. In some countries they still use human waste as fertilizer. And you might not be getting exactly what you ordered when you are at a resturant.

So regardless of what you do, you can get them.

My brother got ameobias from bananas in central america for instance and had quite a time getting rid of them.

In any case, I think one of the main problems is in the US and other developed countries, we have TOO MUCH hygene. So when we go to other places in the world and pick up parasites, our immune systems can't handle them. While most of the local population, exposed their entire life to parasites, have much stronger immune systems.

With the amount of travel going on these days, I think the parasites from Asia, Africa and other places are going to become more and more of an issue.

Meanwhile, people like me were forced to find our own answers and use alternative medicine because most doctors here will not consider it and even will think you are crazy for suggesting it.

You should read the book
parasite Rex : Inside the Bizarre World of Nature's Most Dangerous Creatures
By Carl Zimmer.

You will be amazed. Not only are they in almost every animal on earth, they are shaping our evolution and behavior.

In some cases, they have even been integrated into our bodies. Mitocrondria in our cells for instance are thought to actually be an old species of bacteria that was integrated ages ago.

Other friendly bacteria in our guts are essentially parasites themselves, but they provide benefit to us, so its a symbiotic relationship.

So you have to look at the big picture. They are not all evil. They are part of God's plan in some way. I think the way we live today, the food we eat and how we grow it, and the bad conditions we grow animals under are all contributing to allowing them to get out of control.

cheers,
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)