CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: happy christmas

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Kabel Views: 1,909
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,069,652

Re: happy christmas

hi adamson, yes it certainly has been a long time for you and for many of us. And not only have your had the mirena stuff to deal with, you have had the extra horrors of the incident with your uterus being poked around in, which has caused you so much extra terrible pain and other symptoms and emotional stress too. I sincerely hope that next year will begin to see some improvement for you.

You can edit your preferences so that you receive email notifications from this site when people post anything, by clicking on your name at the very top of the page - near where it says Inbox etc. when you click on your name, you will get a page come up with other links on it - click on your Account button to edit your preferences, so that if you want to get emails every time someone posts here, or every time someone replies to a post of yours, or to allow people to email you directly etc, you can sort it all out there.

I doubt very much that any "normal orthodox" doctor will agree with the estrogen theory, but it makes a lot of sense when one looks into it - for those of us who have had symptoms continue or get worse since mirena removal, our bodies have been completely changed by mirena - as you know yourself only too well, it is not like a lesser drug that gives a side effect, that when we stop taking the drug, the side effects go away - mirena has long term and life changing effects which are all documented here in this forum for any intelligent, observant and enquiring medic to have a look at and research into. It certainly is a shame that none appear to have chosen to do that, but like everything in life, if we want something done, we have to do it ourselves and that is why i am actively trying to follow a low estrogen way of life. I am not out of the woods yet, my hair is falling at a massive rate, for instance, but hair is a slow thing to put right at the best of times, so i suspect it will be a few more months yet before it begins to respond - and i will no doubt spoil things over christmas by eating the wrong things lol which will delay matters.

People think that if the body doesn't want or need something, it will just get expell it - well, it is never as simple as that. The body does indeed have ways of excreting some unwanted or poisonous material, but the body needs to be working properly to be able to do that. If the rest of the body is not working too well, then it cannot get rid of the estrogen which is building up, and our symptoms get worse. And until it gets rid of the exces estrogen, we cannot make room for the natural progesterone that our bodies need to keep us healthy.

What i do know is that when i overload the system with even more estrogen by blocking the liver's mechanism for getting rid of excess estrogen (for example, by eating pink grapefruit every day, which stops the liver's estrogen clearance) then my numbness that i had with mirena, comes back because i have estrogen build up. When i stop the grapefruit, the numbness goes away after a couple of days. There is so much info on the net, it is just a case of piecing it all together.

Anyway, it's Christmas day, so i am going to sign off now. Take care of yourself, Adamson. Good luck and i wish you a much better 2008,:)
Hugs, Kabel xxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)