CureZone   Log On   Join
Any Opinion?

NatRostova Views: 3,872
Published: 15 years ago

Any Opinion?

This following matter is not an argument. I really would like other people’s opinions.
Reading many materials on worms in human bodies, one begins to involuntarily suspect.
I do not want to believe it is true.
Never in my life have I detected any sign of a worm in me. I have always adhered to strict hygienic rules, too. Yes, I’ve read that you can get them even if you follow hygiene.
Based on all that, many are sitting now reading CureZone Forums , and in the meantime worms might be crawling in their livers, stomachs and even lungs! I will tell you this: it is nothing else but horror. I really do not want to accept this idea. Are there people on the planet without parasites at all? I mean worms. I understand there are invisible parasites also, but is this really true that so many of us have this internal plight in the form of a visible crawling creature? What about other civilized people who lived centuries ago? Did they all have them especially because there were no modern conveniences as we have nowadays? This is not a relevant comparison, but against my will I picture classical writers of past centuries, doctors, presidents, Egyptian kings as well as simple peasants etc, and thinking they all had worms…
Just picturing that I could have worms in me, makes me want to run out of my computer room and scream, scream loudly without stopping.
This is a catastrophe of a human flesh - I name it.
Sometimes I think what a great benefit it would be to speak to a real pathologist. I mean a live “question and answer” dialogue. It’s not that I am looking forward to meeting a pathologist but if there was a chance to speak to one, I would consider it a blessing. I would ask question about every human organ in detail, and what’s going on inside, and how it all really looks.
If you don’t agree with me, do you have anything to say?

Be with Christ,
Blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)