I was just heading out the door and saw the last two posts. I really appreciate your taking the time to write something that long and when I return I will read that over and all the other replies more carefully.
Many years ago, I got a very severe allergic reaction to the new chlorine in a swiming pool or from the dye used on my beard. I have no idea which one it is because I have never gotten it again. I haven't swam much in pools, but I have had my hair dyed with no allergic reaction. I agree with another the poster on the previous message that this could possibly be related to chlorine reaction. Right now, I would have to go to Sweden and have a "balls" transplant to take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Of course, that could change becasue it is just my opinion. And if you don't like it, I have plenty more!