Re: Nice Guys Don't Turn me on!!

The Terminator Zapper
Don Croft’s finest work!

More
katstump Views: 3,714
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,069,214

Re: Nice Guys Don't Turn me on!!

Herb-Gal, I am right there with you! I'm probably quite a bit older, though, and I have a theory about those "nice" guys. I was involved with one for quite a while after I divorced my "bad boy" ex-husband. The nice guy wasn't really nice at all; he was a passive-aggressive little manipulator. He constantly did things to annoy me and I began to think he actually wanted me to get mad at him; and that was the case! His ex-wife crapped all over him and I guess that was what he really wanted. After a while, he made my "bad boy" ex look good! Long story short ... I broke off the relationship and made up my mind that I won't ever get involved again until the right one comes along. The right one will NOT be a "nice guy" or "bad boy." He will be a GOOD MAN and a GROWN MAN. Every relationship I've had has taught me lessons, and I appreciate them for that. A relationship should not detract from your happiness, it should enhance it! Make up your mind not to settle for less than what you really want ever again. You'll start feeling a lot better about yourself! Hang in there, baby ... those good men are out there waiting for us!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)