CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Yelrah

spdina Views: 2,282
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,069,242

Hi Yelrah

I know I didn't do anything wrong...they are just jealous because I get sooooo many hits on what I post and I don't even need their stupid R ratings to get those hits. They just can't stand the fact that I come around preaching a different tune, that actually makes sense, and people want to read what I have to say. I am here to share information and my only agenda is to show people alternatives and different perspectives on the road to wellness. Hey, I am learning along the way too. I do not require everyone to agree with me; hell I don't even agree with everything I say as I am constantly changing my perspective as I learn new things, but I am at least open minded. What they are doing I haven't a clue, but clearly some wierd sh*t is going on around here.

Well, I'm sure everyone can see right thru what has happened today.

Peace be with you Yelrah and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday my sweet friend.

Love Spdina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)