CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Full Circle

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
2scoops Views: 3,075
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,069,014

Re: Full Circle

It sounds like you doing all you can do for your physical health. You may want to check this out.
http://www.noamalgam.com

Our spiritual lives affect our health as well. I had chronic back pain for like 5 years, I'm talking burning, sciatica, trouble walking, etc. I'm pretty much pain free now. I had to seek out my emotions, and things that affected my spiritual life. I'm talking about fear, worry, stress, tension, shame, guilt, anger, suppressed anger, resenment, unforgiveness, perfectionisn, self-rejection, self hate, anxiety, etc. These emotions do cause a physical change in the body and affect our health. I don't know if you read the bible or anything, but there is plenty of verses there that helped me, like God did not give us the spirit of fear, but of POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND.

Some good reads about the mind body connection are Deadly Emotions by Don Colbert, a More Excellent Way by Henry Wright, The Divide Mind by John E Sarno, The Journey by Brandon Bays (she had cancer, ate all organic, exercised, etc, she went back and forgave everyone, she had anger and resentment in he heart, and the cancer went away.) Healing cannot be complete unless we seek out what may be in our spiritual life that can be a hinderance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)