CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to the dis-agree-er, care to point out the problem...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Molly Bloom Views: 1,914
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,069,032

Re: to the dis-agree-er, care to point out the problem...

Lately I've been considering not posting on Curezone anymore. It is derisive posts like yours that have made the whole process much less enjoyable. Why do you think you always seem to be attacked? Perhaps you think it's all us and you have no responsibility for all the debates you seem to get into?

This is how I've learned to handle my Curezone postings. When someone posts opposite from the way I feel, most of the time I ignore it. Let their post stand. Let others make up their mind. You are not the end all and be all of expert advice on this website. It is not your place to attack others for their opinion.

However, when it comes to things like Flouride, it is a well know and posted theme on this website that it is hazardous. No one is debating the virtues of fluoride, whether drinking it, brushing with it, or taking it in prescription medication. You will find few that will support you on this on Curezone.

So, if you are going to post something controversial that you KNOW is antecedent to the knowledge we now have, then you cannot be surprised by debate.

If you noticed, you posted about the virtue of brushing your teeth with a fluoridated toothpaste on the OP forum, and I didn't say one word to you. I was actually glad when someone countered your post.

I have no idea if you are on this website just to cause controversy, or if you are in reality a very argumentative person, or if you are narcissistic, or if you just are not aware of the proper way to handle postings. If it's as simple as etiquette, then you need to learn. If it's the other things....well then I suppose you are in desperate need of cleansing, physically and psychically.

I am still on the fence about staying here are Curezone. I tire of fighting. When I decide to pick a fight, I usually take it to the ropes (debates) and then brace myself for the backlash.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)