CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pancakes NOW!!!

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

More
More
roooth Views: 865
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,068,933

Re: Pancakes NOW!!!

Joyfull1,

OMG, I SO feel your pain!!! I've done pretty well with the MC, but I've reacted that way to sugary yummy stuffs many many times. It also probably means that this time you come off of the cleanse, it may be very difficult for you to break properly without binging.

BUT THERE IS HOPE!!!

I strongly encourage you to read about cravings and Sugar addiction. I have the same kind of intense urgent cravings for sweets and once I start it seems I can't stop and I binge. If I stay off of processed Sugar completely (fruit by itself is ok) I can have a very good, healthy diet. The second I try some junk, even if it's healthy junk, but sweets & bread (pancakes are both), it takes days of staying completely away before my cravings subside! Keeping this in mind is helpful because the longer you DON'T eat those pancakes or any other sweets, the easier it gets not to but you have to get over that initial addictive-type CRAVING.

After my first MC, I binged completely and jumped right back on and did another one. After that one, I came off maybe too quickly, but all on healthy foods and stayed that way for 2 weeks. Then there was a 3rd and a 4th. Each time I progressively get better at handling my diet. My whole processes of changing diet and getting healthy has been over a year but this past Master-Cleanse that I just did (my 5th I think), I stayed completely on juices and fruit for a week, with one or 2 salads, and had some difficulty when I allowed myself some holiday sweets, but for the most part am learning about "fake hunger" and what I can eat without being triggered into a binge. Every Master-Cleanse I lose weight, gain some back but usually keep about 5 lb off. I am now 25 lbs less than a year and a half ago when I did my first one.

There is hope and the Master-Cleanse helps reset your taste buds to you can work on your diet and overall lifestyle. But giving into the pancakes may put you on a bad eating food streak. So hang in there! Come here for support, read archives, and try my soup when you're done. Trust me, after an MC, that soup is *such* a treat. Good luck and Happy Cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)