CureZone   Log On   Join
Great for relieving detox...

spdina Views: 1,703
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,068,419

Great for relieving detox...

I am not a big fan of flushing or cleansing but during detox these can be wonderful remedies for eleviating the toxic burden. It is wise to listen to your body and when symptoms get too unpleasant a flush or cleanse can be helpful. However, I think the best approach is to avoid detox reactions by going slow and finding remedies that work with your body instead of against.

For me I have to avoid any cleansing herbs as they really stir things up in my body and because my lymphatic system is sluggish I can get really sick with detox and it takes a great deal of time for my body to balance back out. This is where I am right now! I screwed up...thought I was doing so well, feeling so great that I could step it up. Well I stepped it with some detox tea (cleansing herbs) along with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and now I am paying the price.

As for cleansing/flushing, just be sure to get pleanty of electroytes back into your system and replenish your minerals with some quality alkaline drinks, try adding kelp powder, lemon, molasses. Also like Fireguy suggests the green drinks. All of this will help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)